The Breather - Medical
The Breather is the first drug-free, evidenced-based Inspiratory/Expiratory Respiratory Muscle Training (RMT) device used by COPD, CHF, Dysphagia, and Neuromuscular disease patients, as well as everyone interested in healthy aging and feeling their best. It trains both inspiratory and expiratory muscles independently. Clinical benefits of RMT include improved dyspnea, peak cough flow, laryngeal function, QOL, vent weaning, and speech and swallow performance.
The Breather is the #1 Best Selling Respiratory Muscle Trainer (RMT).
BENEFITS OF RMT:
- Inspiratory muscles: diaphragm, external intercostals, accessory muscles of neck.
- Expiratory muscles: internal intercostals, abdominals.
- Promotes diaphragmatic breathing.
- Generates improved airflow through vocal folds.
- Reduces shortness of breath.
- Improves blood flow to resting and exercising limbs
- Helps in movement of hypolaryngeal complex.
- Improves respiratory support for safe swallow function.
- Improves protective cough and assists in airway clearance.
CONDITIONS SUPPORTED BY RMT:
- CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE
- MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY
- MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS
- MYASTHENIA GRAVIS
- VOCAL FOLD PATHOLOGIES
- VENTILATOR / TRACH WEANING
- SPINAL CORD INJURY
- SLEEP APNEA